Saturday, February 13, 2010

Tender Cervix Early Pregnancy Did You Have A Tender Cervix In Early Pregnancy?

Did you have a tender cervix in early pregnancy? - tender cervix early pregnancy

Me and my friend tried to concieve in prayer and this is our month. I felt the symptoms that I have never felt. In my time is to begin in about 9 days. When we have sex my cervix is very sensitive .. It is not deep or painful than never. I hear it is a sign of pregnancy, and I heard her footsteps. so in asking if anyone has experienced in early pregnancy?

2 comments:

SarahM said...

Oh yes, they offer all the way during pregnancy. My husband has learned very quickly that I could not go through. Good luck! :)

MsQuack said...

I do not know exactly where I do around my neck, not that I could feel so ....... thats me

Post a Comment