Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Candida More Condition_symptoms- Upset Stomach Does Anyone Know What The Different Types Of Thrush Other Than Candida Albicans Are?

Does anyone know what the different types of thrush other than candida albicans are? - candida more condition_symptoms- upset stomach

Please help! I am pleased with crazy ... I had a sort of throttle for twelve months and beyond, and can not get rid of him. No treatment Canesten kind of work for more than a few days and I do everything that the health / medical books say, but nothing works. Doc said no Candida albicans is the usual, but something else. All suggestions greatly appreciated. Sticks thank you:)

1 comment:

UK Oldie said...

I had the same problem and Canesten was not effective for me.
I want to go back to their doctor if I were you. Mine prescribed nystatin (an antibiotic), - and if I remember correctly, there are too many cream nystatin.
I ordered and I've never had it again.
Best wishes.

Post a Comment