Thursday, February 11, 2010

Hair Cut Blue Prints I Already Have An Appointment To Get My Haircut Saturday--but NO Idea What I Would Like To Do With Hair! Help?

I already have an appointment to get my haircut Saturday--but NO idea what I would like to do with hair! Help? - hair cut blue prints

I have long brown hair (the color: http://www.otcwholesale.com/loreal-20054 ... almost my ass (to give an inch or more, and there is a point) and "M Coupe and the style in any way on Saturday. now hangs with just enough hair, I have not had a haircut in almost seven months. I cheekbones and cheeks and back (damn, because it works on the family, ha, ha!), with small blue eyes. I do not know what I do with my hair, but need ideas. I do not want too short due to an incident with my sister with scissors when I was younger (and I looked like a kid) a few months later. I wants to make it grow long enough, and I want to donate a day to a good part of it to keep the same type, making it a lot of people say sense.A Bangs would not be right for my face, but I love her .
Please give me many ideas and images of these cuts, how do I print them to take, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment