Monday, February 1, 2010

Globe Table Centerpieces I'm Making Table Centerpieces With Glass Globes And Layered Sand. Need Help?

I'm making table centerpieces with glass globes and layered sand. Need help? - globe table centerpieces

I wear a little diapers, but do not know the technique to lines of color, who make up in a different color. I know it's a terrible description of what I'm trying to do. Who knows what I'm trying to describe, and how? I will work with sand just two colors - blue and white.

2 comments:

Jackie said...

If I remember correctly, you can have layers, then use some light along the outer edge of the piston push-to-layers at this point to mix. Perhaps a little spit or something. I think it will provide the desired effect. Good luck!

Thespian Goddess said...

And the idea that I saw on television. Cut the bottom of a bottle and put it in the database on the database. He takes a seat, but not seen, because the sand will be around him. You save money.

Post a Comment