Saturday, January 16, 2010

Wall Mount Ironing Board Holder In Uk I'm Looking For An Affordable Wall Mount Ironing Board?

I'm looking for an affordable Wall Mount Ironing Board? - wall mount ironing board holder in uk

Hello to all! I am looking for affordable wall mount ironing board
http://www.kitchensource.com/ironing-boa ...
This is basically what I want, but believed the price of $ 185 a bit rude! I do not want advice in a closet. Does anyone know a place where a wall mount table, as the connection is less expensive?
Thanks in advance!

2 comments:

B M said...

I think a Sorc. I think that it is cheaper to build. Lowe's is cheaper in general.

Decorato... said...

E hello - I have your question.
I regret that I have much information on the ironing board - but I can tell - when I was a - the first places I looked at required Wal-Mart, Home Depot and Bed Bath & Beyond! You have the coolest stuff. Oh, I thought Containery Store.
I can not imagine paying $ 185 for an ironing board. If you do not have these stores in your area - let me know and I'll see for yourself. I live in Maryland, USA.
DD

Post a Comment