Thursday, January 7, 2010

Rock Salt Deodorant Can Using (diluted) Vinegar As Underarm Deodorant Damage The Skin Or Pose Other Health Risks?

Can using (diluted) vinegar as underarm deodorant damage the skin or pose other health risks? - rock salt deodorant

I really do not sweat or body odor problem, I prefer natural products as much as possible (I know, I know ...). Acetic

I want to trade vinegar (1 part vinegar, deodorant 1 part water) and rock salt.

I was looking for a risk to health in connection with the vinegar, but nothing I found reference to oral and topical application is not.

Are there any known risks or health problems if the application of diluted vinegar on the skin?

I know that irritating when applied to the shaved skin or dry skin, which can.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I do not think that vinegar can damage the skin at all, maybe if you only have to shave or skin of Sting's very mention Dray, like you, but I see more harm than that. I use the salt spray in the class that you buy at Walmart too. You need only salt and water in it, I think, and can even spray on smelly when holes (or hole to sniff the shirt) and the right of zapping smell! Its good and the just salt! Go figure!

What is the relationship that you combine water, vinegar and salt? I think I'll try.

Post a Comment