Monday, December 14, 2009

Yellow Colored Coil Cleaner How Do I Lift Top Of My Frigidaire In Counter Stove Top So That I Can Clean Under The Electric Coil Burners?

How do I lift top of my frigidaire in counter stove top so that I can clean under the electric coil burners? - yellow colored coil cleaner

This is an older model. Best estimate is the upper part of the furnace about 20 years, yellow, 4 electric coil burners, and four control buttons on the left burner sitting side by side in 2 rows.

6 comments:

The Lord of Love said...

Most furnaces can go ahead and have a long stick to hold the top .... First, the elements take out ... You simply plug in. .. Draw controls ... Then try the lid of the pan in the face ....... Lift luck

Corky R said...

If you can remove the heating coils and drip trays to enable access to decision-makers to move down, it can), your only access (through the holes in the top. Be sure to turn off the power before the experiment, under clean with any liquid, from 220 volts, enough to kill you, if you connect a few stray cable.

mango_ch... said...

it's usually a place where u enter and raise you can ... How do I get the ends and pull

mango_ch... said...

it's usually a place where u enter and raise you can ... How do I get the ends and pull

Uncle Johnny said...

If your harvest gold, you're probably 30 years old and I do not think that is an easy way. http://appliancequickfix.com/
a variety of information about the ovens, but I looked up and said nothing about it. Some must be lifted and removed a few screws on the side ......... Forget it.

reynwate... said...

Lord of love has struck.

All buttons, elements and drip pans can be removed, then lift. (and say eww, has long been)

Are you coming to do me? I will offer alcoholic beverages.

Post a Comment