Thursday, December 17, 2009

Letter Asking For Community Service Hours Speeing Ticket/Theft Class C - Given Community Service/Have Not Started - Court Tomorrow.?

Speeing Ticket/Theft Class C - Given Community Service/Have not started - Court tomorrow.? - letter asking for community service hours

In 2005 I won a shirt like an idiot and forgot that I only get a letter by mail saying that he had an arrest warrant for him. He also received a speeding ticket. Anyway, I went to court on the charges and was given community service, the 1 months pending completion of 22 hours. Tomorrow, the court and I did not even start, I understand that I too will make me irresponsible, but what the judges say or do? I intend to authorize an extension of one week .. Question? Thanks in advance! : P

No comments:

Post a Comment