Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Sore Mouth Disease Can Hand, Foot And Mouth Disease Start With A Single Sore On The Bottom Of The Tongue, No Fever?

Can hand, foot and mouth disease start with a single sore on the bottom of the tongue, no fever? - sore mouth disease

My 10 months has a small dot on the back of the tongue that does not seem to mind. Nursery discovery yesterday. Meanwhile, there was a demand from the foot and mouth disease in a room in a few hours or less per day. She has no fever but had a cold and cough, that this seems a better performance (less coughing and nose), at least this morning. MPB is really for me because I supposedly the weekend and next week, and I hate feeling ill on the journey when it begins to feel before you leave unhappy. I have a visit to the pediatrician, and I started reading that usually the symptoms with fever. 99.X not been exceeded during this cold and that is now normal. I've also read that the irregularities may occur take some days. Ideas? Council? Experience?

1 comment:

pebbles said...

Looks like the same thing. Probably just a mild cold. When my daughter was the hand-foot-mouth disease, which began with a slight fever after the eruption, then the back of the hands and feet began to peel. I see a doctor and do not make sure to get an ear infection or another infection. Good luck and I hope she feels better and have fun on the journey!

Post a Comment